||Extended HTTP Support
||Michael Wallner <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
||This HTTP extension aims to provide a convenient and powerful
set of functionality for one of PHPs major applications.
It eases handling of HTTP urls, headers and messages, provides
means for negotiation of a client's preferred content type,
language and charset, as well as a convenient way to send any
arbitrary data with caching and resuming capabilities.
It provides powerful request functionality with support for
|This is to become v2 of the known pecl_http extension.
It is completely incompatible to previous version.
Try it, or let it be. If you are not sure, let it be. Really.
List of changes (TBD):
* Everything lives below the http namespace
* The message body is implemented as a temp stream instead of a chunk of memory
* The utterly misunderstood HttpResponse class has been reimplemented in the http\env namespace
* There's only http\Exception
* Every instance follows http\Object::$defaultErrorHandling or inherited http\Object->errorHandling, but only for errors generated by the extension itself
* You have to use the http\Request\Factory to create your requests/pools/datashares