redis 5.0.0RC1 (alpha)
This release contains important improvements and breaking changes.
The most interesting are: drop PHP5 support, RedisCluster slots caching,
JSON and msgpack serializers, soft deprecation of non-Redis commands.
* Enable connection pooling by default [8206b147] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko)
* Soft deprecate methods that aren't actually Redis commands [a81b4f2d, 95c8aab9] (Pavlo Yatsukhnen
event 2.5.3 (stable)
Fixed #56: a warning occurred randomly when PHP stream cast via php_stream_cast() without the PHP_STREAM_CAST_INTERNAL flag.
Fixed build warnings with PHP 7.4.0-alpha1: 'incompatible pointer type' warnings occurred in assignments to the write property handlers (thanks to Remi Collet).
runkit7 3.0.0 (alpha)
Runkit7 3.0 finishes changing this extension's name from "runkit" to "runkit7".
THIS WILL REQUIRE CHANGES TO YOUR BUILD SCRIPTS AND PHP.INI FILES.
This change was made at the request of PECL admins, to comply with naming and packaging standards.
- The compiled shared object name has been changed from `runkit.so` to `runkit7.so` (Mac/Linux) and `php_runkit.dll` to `php_runkit7.dll` (Windows)
sandbox 0.1.2 (beta)
- Fix compatibility with 7.4.0alpha1
- Display extension version in phpinfo
swoole 4.3.5 (stable)
* Fixed #2610