||Extended HTTP Support
||Michael Wallner <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
||This HTTP extension aims to provide a convenient and powerful
set of functionality for one of PHPs major applications.
It eases handling of HTTP urls, headers and messages, provides
means for negotiation of a client's preferred content type,
language and charset, as well as a convenient way to send any
arbitrary data with caching and resuming capabilities.
It provides powerful request functionality with support for
|* ctype is now mandatory
* implemented additional third/fourth informational parameter to http_(get|head|post*)
which will be filled with an associative array containing request/response information
* removed http_accept_ranges()
* output "Redirecting to URI." in http_redirect() for full RFC compliance
* fixed http_cache_last_modified(): if parameter was omitted, would have always sent 304 Not Modified
* added http_parse_headers()