||Windows Cache Extension for PHP
||Ruslan Yakushev (lead) [details]
Venkat Raman Don (lead) [details]
Kanwaljeet Singla (lead) [details]
Eric Stenson (lead) [details]
||Windows Cache Extension for PHP is a PHP accelerator that is used to increase the speed of PHP applications running on Windows and Windows Server. Once the Windows Cache Extension for PHP is enabled and loaded by the PHP engine, PHP applications can take advantage of the functionality without any code modifications. The extension includes file system cache and relative path cache. In addition the extension provides cache API's and a PHP session handler.
- Fix crash when user/session cache encounters error during creation.
- Fix error if session fails during creation and using SessionHandler class
- Bug Fix: Add space for null terminator for PHP 5.4 and above.
- Bug Fix: Don't copy the key name in zvcache if there isn't a key name.
- Fixed metrics on shared memory segments
- Add ETW tracing
- Convert init event to a mutex (improve stability if something gets killed while holding the event)
- Bug 69609: rmdir/unlink function reroutes do not clear resolve path cache