||Windows Cache Extension for PHP
||Ruslan Yakushev (lead) [details]
Venkat Raman Don (lead) [details]
Kanwaljeet Singla (lead) [details]
Eric Stenson (lead) [details]
||Windows Cache Extension for PHP is a PHP accelerator that is used to increase the speed of PHP applications running on Windows and Windows Server. Once the Windows Cache Extension for PHP is enabled and loaded by the PHP engine, PHP applications can take advantage of the functionality without any code modifications. The extension includes file system cache and relative path cache. In addition the extension provides cache API's and a PHP session handler.
- Made reroute functionality take out number of parameters it can handle. Also made reroutes only when less or equal number of parameters are passed.
- Added wincache_reroute_list and wrote file apis on top of file cache. Added file flags in fcache_value.
- Removed function hooks which are not giving significant performance boost. Updated version number.
- Added functionality to clear user cache from wincache.php.
- Updated build number for RTW release. Removed rerouteini config property.