||Windows Cache Extension for PHP
Ruslan Yakushev (lead)
Venkat Raman Don (lead)
Kanwaljeet Singla (lead)
Eric Stenson (lead)
||Windows Cache Extension for PHP is a PHP accelerator that is used to increase the speed of PHP applications running on Windows and Windows Server. Once the Windows Cache Extension for PHP is enabled and loaded by the PHP engine, PHP applications can take advantage of the functionality without any code modifications. The extension includes file system cache and relative path cache. In addition the extension provides cache API's and a PHP session handler.
1.1.0 Beta 2 release:
- updated wincache.php to not show all user cache entries if the total number of entries exceeds 250
- Added summaryonly to all the info functions.
- Separated session cache from user cache. Added wincache_scache_info and wincache_scache_meminfo.
- Made session cache use file backed shared memory so that sessions survive process recycle.
- updated wincache.php to show user cache and session cache informaiton on different pages.
- Calculated memory allocated for storing zval in user cache and exposed it from wincache_ucache_info.
- Distributed file change notification infrastructure to be used with file cache.
- Using pagefile backed shared memory if APP_POOL_ID environment variable is not available.
- Fixed a bug in hashtable copyout. Missed setting hashtable global list tail.
- Added ability to reroute functions in opcode copy code.
- Using file change notification to detect changes to files.
- Create separate session cache for each session.save_path values.
- Added ability to get info on a single user cache entry.
- Exposed functions to get information on folders on which file change notification is active.
- Updated wincache.php to show the content of the user cache entries only if USE_AUTHENTICATION is enabled.
- Added wincache_lock, wincache_unlock APIs. Bug fixes to file change notification and user cache.
- Fixed tickcount rollover related bugs and namesalt truncation bug.
- Bug fixes in usercache. Added optional isglobal to wincache_lock.
- Forcing file change check on folder after listener is moved to different process.
- Fixed fcnotify refcount bug and updated version number for beta2 release.