|- gh#307: Fix 'Timout' sort option (apc.php).
- gh#308: Keep search parameter on cache entry detail link (apc.php).
- Fix --enable-apcu-clear-signal support.
- Show entries with expired global TTL in APCuIterator.
- Respect TTL when calculating APCuIterator totals.
- The per-entry TTL now always takes precedence over the global TTL.
- The global TTL is now always relative to the access time.
- apcu_inc() and apcu_dec() no longer update hard-expired entries. Instead a new entry is created.
- Added optional $ttl argument to apcu_inc() and apcu_dec(), used when creating a new entry.
- PHP bug #76145: Fix use of APCu inside Serializer::(un)serialize().
- gh#304: If apcu_cas() is used on a non-existing entry, don't insert it.
- gh#295: Improve APCuIterator performance by using PCRE JIT and preallocating key strings.
- Reduce the memory overhead of cache entries.
- Prevent potential memory corruption in the cache slam defense implementation.
- Ensure cache entry references are released on bailout during unserialization.
- Make support for atomic operations a hard requirement for building APCu.
- Check write-lock acquisition for failure, to help debugging deadlock situations.
- Make sure apcu_inc/dec are atomic when working on a non-existing entry.
- Many changes to internal C APIs.