||Provides functions for function traces and profiling
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||The Xdebug extension helps you debugging your script by providing a lot of
valuable debug information. The debug information that Xdebug can provide
includes the following:
* stack and function traces in error messages with:
o full parameter display for user defined functions
o function name, file name and line indications
o support for member functions
* memory allocation
* protection for infinite recursions
Xdebug also provides:
* profiling information for PHP scripts
* code coverage analysis
* capabilities to debug your scripts interactively with a debug client
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed bug #725: EG(current_execute_data) is not checked in xdebug.c,
- Fixed bug #723: xdebug is stricter than PHP regarding Exception property
- Fixed bug #714: Cachegrind files have huge (wrong) numbers in some lines.
- Fixed bug #709: Xdebug doesn't understand E_USER_DEPRECATED.
- Fixed bug #698: Allow xdebug.remote_connect_back to be set in .htaccess.
- Fixed bug #690: Function traces are not appended to file with
xdebug_start_trace() and xdebug.trace_options=1.
- Fixed bug #623: Static properties of a class can be evaluated only with
- Fixed bug #614/#619: Viewing private variables in base classes through
- Fixed bug #609: Xdebug and SOAP extension's error handlers conflict.
- Fixed bug #606/#678/#688/#689/#704: crash after using eval on an
unparsable, or un-executable statement.
- Fixed bug #305: xdebug exception handler doesn't properly handle special
- Changed xdebug_break() to hint to the statement execution trap instead of
breaking forcefully adding an extra stackframe.
- Prevent Xdebug 2.1.x to build with PHP 5.4.