||Varnish Cache bindings
||Anatol Belski <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [wishlist] [details]
||Varnish Cache is an open source, state of the art web application accelerator. The extension makes it possible to interact with a running varnish instance through TCP socket or shared memory.
* VarnishAdmin:ban() bases on the vcl ban commando
* VarnishAdmin::banUrl() bases on the vcl ban.url commando
* Arguments are passed to the varnish as given, which is probably a better idea than parsing
them on the php side one more time. The return status value can be used to check if the command
* improved VarnishAdmin::isRunning()
- added VarnishLog class
* Varnish log tag list
* Can now read log records from a running varnishd SHM. Not sure, whether more functionality would be sensible, as it requires to run as daemon.