||Varnish Cache bindings
||Anatol Belski <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [wishlist] [details]
||Varnish Cache is an open source, state of the art web application accelerator. The extension makes it possible to interact with a running varnish instance through TCP socket or shared memory.
|Implemented VarnishAdmin and VarnishStat classes with an minimal set on functionality.
* connect on varnish administration interface
* authenticate on a varnish instance
* read/write varnish configuration
* ban urls
* start/stop varnish slave
* check varnish slave status
* connect to the shared memory
* snapshot the current varnish statistics
There is no documentation for this package yet, please take a look at the tests and sources.
The extension is being currently developed with varnish 3.0 and php 5.3.6, so if you have any issues with older versions, please file a bug.