||PHP Bindings for the Subversion Revision control system.
||Alan Knowles <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
Wez Furlong <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
Scott MacVicar <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
||Bindings for the Subversion revision control system, providing a method for manipulating
a working copy or repository with PHP.
|Backward Compatibilty Breaks:
Minimum subversion version is 1.4.
svn_status call arguments have changed - it now uses Flags.
All constants are also available as Svn::REVISON_HEAD.
Most functions have been fixed to work with Win32 paths.
- Fix bug #11153 - svn diff uses utf8 paths
- Fix bug #11157 - missing constants needed for svn_status
- Rewrite configure script to find APR and its compile flags
- Add support for svn_info() - patch by Marco Tabini
- Add support for svn_export() - patch by Scott MacVicar
- Add support for svn_copy() and svn_switch() - patch by Conny Dahlgren
- Add support for svn_blame() / svn_revert() - patch by Jerome Renard
- Add support for limiting results with svn_log() - patch by Edward Z. Yang
- Add support for limiting svn_checkout() - patch by Devlar
- Add constants for use as parameters to svn_cat() - patch by Devlar
- Add an OO interface to the extension - patch by Devlar