||For all those things you.... probably shouldn't have been doing anyway.... but surely do!
||Sara Golemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
Dmitry Zenovich <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||BSD License (3 Clause)
||Replace, rename, and remove user defined functions and classes.
Define customized superglobal variables for general purpose use.
Execute code in restricted environment (sandboxing).
+ The patch made by David Sklar was applied to support creation and changing of static methods.
The new user-level const "RUNKIT_ACC_STATIC" was introduced.
+ An ability to import static class properties was added.
The new user-level const "RUNKIT_IMPORT_CLASS_STATIC_PROPS" was introduced.
+ An ability to apply a closure to a sandbox in PHP 5.3+ by calling the call_user_func method was added.
* Fixes of issues with importing constant arrays into properties and constants
* Fixes of issues with importing functions or methods having static variables inside them
* The behaviour that old methods had been always overridden by new ones independently from
the RUNKIT_IMPORT_OVERRIDE flag was corrected
* Compatibility with 5.3+ in zts mode
* runkit_function_* functions were fixed with the patch from Keisial at gmail dot com
(see the second comment from http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=14086)
* The reverting of protected methods via runkit_method_copy was corrected, the segmentation fault
on calling restored method was eliminated
* Elimination of the segmentation-fault on exit after restoring modified internal functions
(see also http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=11632)
* Correction for the situation when a method or function having static variables in itself
and copied by runkit crashes afterwards on calling if the original method or function was removed
* The issue that the runkit used to create new methods with lowercase names was fixed, tests were extended
* Methods' prototype detection was fixed