||Extension exposing PHP 7 abstract syntax tree
Nikita Popov (lead)
||php-ast exports the AST internally used by PHP 7.
php-ast is significantly faster than PHP-Parser, because the AST construction is implemented in C.
However, php-ast may only parse code that is syntactically valid on the version of PHP it runs on.
- Fix compatibility with (currenty) PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0.
- Support BINARY_COALESCE as a flag of AST_ASSIGN_OP for the `??=` operator added in PHP 7.4.
- Add AST version 70 (experimental):
- Version 70 adds AST_PROP_GROUP with type information for property groups.
- Version 70 adds AST_CLASS_NAME for `Foo::class`. Previously this used AST_CLASS_CONST