||SQLite v3 Interface driver for PDO
Wez Furlong <
wez at php dot net >
||This extension provides an SQLite v3 driver for PDO.
SQLite V3 is NOT compatible with the bundled SQLite 2 in PHP 5, but is a significant
step forwards, featuring complete utf-8 support, native support for blobs,
native support for prepared statements with bound parameters and improved
You need to install the PDO core module before you can make use of this one.
This package includes a bundled SQLite 3 library.
Windows binary: http://snaps.php.net/win32/PECL_5_0/php_pdo_sqlite.dll
- Fixed PECL Bug #3452; problem when first row of a result set contains a NULL value.
- Upgraded bundled sqlite to 3.1.3
- setting PDO_ATTR_TIMEOUT controls the busy timeout
- Fixed PECL Bug #3391; cannot bind NULL parameters
- Fixed build problem when building the bundled sqlite library