||SQLite v3 Interface driver for PDO
||Wez Furlong <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
||This extension provides an SQLite v3 driver for PDO.
SQLite V3 is NOT compatible with the bundled SQLite 2 in PHP 5, but is a significant
step forwards, featuring complete utf-8 support, native support for blobs,
native support for prepared statements with bound parameters and improved
|You need to install the PDO core module before you can make use of this one.
This package includes a bundled SQLite 3 library.
Windows binary: http://snaps.php.net/win32/PECL_5_0/php_pdo_sqlite.dll
- Fixed PECL Bug #3452; problem when first row of a result set contains a NULL value.
- Upgraded bundled sqlite to 3.1.3
- setting PDO_ATTR_TIMEOUT controls the busy timeout
- Fixed PECL Bug #3391; cannot bind NULL parameters
- Fixed build problem when building the bundled sqlite library