||Extended HTTP Support
||Michael Wallner <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||This HTTP extension aims to provide a convenient and powerful
set of functionality for one of PHPs major applications.
It eases handling of HTTP urls, headers and messages, provides
means for negotiation of a client's preferred content type,
language and charset, as well as a convenient way to send any
arbitrary data with caching and resuming capabilities.
It provides powerful request functionality with support for
|* added ob_httpetaghandler() (has major limitations compared to http_cache_etag())
* smarter ob handling in http_cache_etag() - used buffers will be fetched, freed
and piped through again, so that everything passes the etag ob handler
* added static final HTTPi class (PHP5) providing fairly every function as static method
* added HTTPi_Response class (PHP5)
* added HTTPi_Request class, only HEAD/GET support for now (PHP5/curl)
* renamed http_content_type() and http_content_disposition() to http_send_*