||Extension exposing PHP 7 abstract syntax tree
Nikita Popov (lead)
Tyson Andre (lead)
||php-ast exports the AST internally used by PHP 7.
php-ast is significantly faster than PHP-Parser, because the AST construction is implemented in C.
However, php-ast may only parse code that is syntactically valid on the version of PHP it runs on.
- Added AST version 60 with the following changes:
- `AST_FUNC_DECL` and `AST_METHOD` no longer generate a `uses` child. Previously this child was
- `AST_FUNC_CONST_ELEM` now always has a `docComment` child. Previously it was absent on PHP 7.0.
On PHP 7.0 the value is always `null`.
- Added `ARRAY_ELEM_REF` flag, which is used by `AST_ARRAY_ELEM` for by-reference array elements
and (since PHP 7.3) for by-reference destructuring. Previously this flag was represented simply
by the value `1`.
- Deprecated AST versions 40 and 45.
- Fix build against PHP 7.4-dev.