||Windows Cache Extension for PHP
Ruslan Yakushev (lead)
Venkat Raman Don (lead)
Kanwaljeet Singla (lead)
Eric Stenson (lead)
||Windows Cache Extension for PHP is a PHP accelerator that is used to increase the speed of PHP applications running on Windows and Windows Server. Once the Windows Cache Extension for PHP is enabled and loaded by the PHP engine, PHP applications can take advantage of the functionality without any code modifications. The extension includes file system cache and relative path cache. In addition the extension provides cache API's and a PHP session handler.
- Fix uninitialized variable issue that leads to av (null zend_error_cb).
- Increase the timeout used to wait for other processes to finish initialization.
- Re-order initialization such that User Cache will still work even if file cache fails to init.
- Remove noisy ASSERTs.
- Improve error checking in shared memory heap management functions.
- Fix alloc bug in wincache_file_get_contents.
- Enable setting of debuglevel and reroute_enabled from .user.ini.
- Move shared memory segments out of the Windows System Pagefile. Added new configuration setting wincache.filemapdir to control where the temp files are created.
- Refine VM base address selection for shared memory maps.
- Ensure all named objects created with Global prefix when apppoolid is set.