||Windows Cache Extension for PHP
||Ruslan Yakushev (lead) [details]
Venkat Raman Don (lead) [details]
Kanwaljeet Singla (lead) [details]
Eric Stenson (lead) [details]
||Windows Cache Extension for PHP is a PHP accelerator that is used to increase the speed of PHP applications running on Windows and Windows Server. Once the Windows Cache Extension for PHP is enabled and loaded by the PHP engine, PHP applications can take advantage of the functionality without any code modifications. The extension includes file system cache and relative path cache. In addition the extension provides cache API's and a PHP session handler.
- Added support for PHP 5.4, which includes support for the following:
* Zend Engine 2.4 structures (znode_op, zend_class_entry, etc.).
* Interned strings.
* Stop hooking zend_stream_open_function, due to breaking change in Zend 2.4.
* Removed PG(safe_mode) and php_checkuid() checks for Zend 2.4.
- Cleaned up const compiler warnings.
- Cleaned up random comments to make them PECL coding standards conformant.