||Provides functions for function traces and profiling
||Derick Rethans <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [wishlist] [details]
||The Xdebug extension helps you debugging your script by providing a lot of
valuable debug information. The debug information that Xdebug can provide
includes the following:
* stack and function traces in error messages with:
o full parameter display for user defined functions
o function name, file name and line indications
o support for member functions
* memory allocation
* protection for infinite recursions
Xdebug also provides:
* profiling information for PHP scripts
* code coverage analysis
* capabilities to debug your scripts interactively with a debug client
|Thu, Dec 28, 2017 - xdebug 2.6.0beta1
+ Added features:
- Fixed issue #1059: Add filter capabilities to tracing, stack traces, and code coverage.
- Fixed issue #1437: Add X-Profile-File-Name header when a profile file has been generated.
- Fixed issue #1493: Run test suite in AppVeyor for Windows CI.
- Fixed issue #1498: Use new ZEND_EXTENSION API in config.w32 build scripts. (Kalle)
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #702: Check whether variables tracing also works with =&.
- Fixed issue #1501: Xdebug var dump tries casting properties.
- Fixed issue #1502: SEND_REF lines are not marked as covered.