||Bogdan Padalko (lead) [wishlist] [details]
||The MIT License (MIT)
|This release adds low-level optimizations, simplify some internal methods and fix few bugs. For more details see
change list below.
As of this release, V8 >= 5.9.5 required.
* - BC-breaking or potentially BC-breaking changes
Changes to public API and other important changes which may affect end-user:
- * Replace V8\Isolate::GetCurrentContext with V8\Isolate::GetEnteredContext();
- * Remove V8\ObjectValue::CreationContext(), use V8\ObjectValue::GetContext();
- Add V8\PropertyCallbackInfo::ShouldThrowOnError() method;
- Add V8\FunctionCallbackInfo::NewTarget() method;
- V8\ReturnValue now explicitly holds isolate and context which could be accessed outside of calling context;
- Fix potential problems with V8\FunctionCallbackInfo and V8\PropertyCallbackInfo when used outside calling scope;
- Fix leak when V8\ScriptCompiler::CompileFunctionInContext() invoked with arguments and/or context extensions;
- Fix segfault when abruptly exiting from isolate which entered multiple time or from multiple nested isolates;
- Add V8\Exceptions\ValueException to stubs;
- Remove $global_template and $global_object private props from V8\Context.