||Runkit7 : For all those things you.... probably shouldn't have been doing anyway.... but surely do!
Tyson Andre (lead)
||BSD License (3 Clause)
||Replace, rename, and remove user defined functions, methods, and constants.
Define customized superglobal variables for general purpose use.
- Fix edge case copying internal functions in runkit7_function_redefine
- Avoid conflicts with other extensions that use reserved memory slots for internal function definitions.
- Fix compilation and test errors in php 8.1
- Allow using objects in global constants and class constants in php 8.1+ (https://wiki.php.net/rfc/new_in_initializers)
- Make runkit_constant_redefine fail if the constant does not already exist
- Make runkit_constant_remove/redefine fail on enum cases (support for modifying enum cases is not implemented)