||Radius client library
||Michael Bretterklieber <email@example.com> (lead) [wishlist] [details]
Adam Harvey <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
||This package is based on the libradius of FreeBSD, with some modifications and extensions.
This PECL provides full support for RADIUS authentication (RFC 2865) and RADIUS accounting (RFC 2866),
works on Unix and on Windows. Its an easy way to authenticate your users against the user-database of your
OS (for example against Windows Active-Directory via IAS).
|- Release 1.2
- BugFix: a to short challenge was generated sometimes (MS-CHAPv1, MS-CHAPv2)
- New functions:
radius_demangle: demangles radius passwords and mppe MS-CHAPv1 Keys
radius_demangle_mppe_key: demangles mppe send- and recvkey (MS-CHAPv2)
- Added examples for radius-accounting
- Replaced mcrypt-functions with own des-ecb-encryption function
- Some minor changes in radius-auth.php
- Added php-script for testing MS-CHAP functions