||MySQL X DevAPI for PHP
||Johannes Schl?ter (lead) [wishlist] [details]
Dariusz ?lusarczyk <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
Filip Janiszewski <email@example.com> (lead) [wishlist] [details]
Andrey Hristov (developer) [details]
hery ramilison (lead) [details]
||The X DevAPI is he new common API for MySQL Connectors built on the X Protocol introduced in MySQL 5.7.12.
The X DevAPI wraps powerful concepts in a simple API.
* A new high-level session concept enables you to write code that can transparently scale from single MySQL Server to a multiple server environment.
* Read operations are simple and easy to understand.
The X DevAPI introduces a new, modern and easy-to-learn way to work with your data.
* Documents are stored in Collections and have their dedicated CRUD operation set.
* Work with your existing domain objects or generate code based on structure definitions for strictly typed languages.
* Focus is put on working with data via CRUD operations.
* Modern practices and syntax styles are used to get away from traditional SQL-String-Building.
|- Added support for View DDL
- Added support for X DevAPI unified connection string
- Added support for Unix Domain Sockets
- Added table.isView()
- Added Core TLS/SSLL options
- Internal refacotoring
- Fixed a few bugs