Top Level :: Database :: mongo
This package has been superseded, but is still maintained for bugs and security fixes.
||MongoDB database driver
||Jeremy Mikola <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
Derick Rethans <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [wishlist] [details]
Hannes Magnusson <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||This package provides an interface for communicating with the MongoDB database in PHP.
* Now compatible with PHP 5.4.
* Added MongoPool class for pool-related functionality:
- MongoPool::info() for pool information (equivalent to Mongo::poolDebug())
- MongoPool::setSize() to set max pool size (equivalent to Mongo::setPoolSize())
- MongoPool::getSize() to get max pool size (equivalent to Mongo::getPoolSize())
* Added MongoLog class for logging. Logging defaults to off, but log level
and what should be logged (e.g., io activity or replica set status) can be
* Creating new instances of MongoId is faster.
* New connections created for replica sets now propegate custom timeouts set
on the original connection.
* Fix for replica set authentication. Connecting to a replica set with
"mongodb://user:pass@host" syntax would lose authentication info.
|Dependencies for release 1.2.3