Antony Dovgal (lead)
Pierre Joye (lead)
Herman Radtke <
hradtke at php dot net >
Mikael Johansson (lead)
||Memcached is a caching daemon designed especially for
dynamic web applications to decrease database load by
storing objects in memory.
This extension allows you to work with memcached through
handy OO and procedural interfaces.
- Improved performance of consistent hash strategy
- Accept timeout parameter as float to enable microsecond timeouts, param is still
given in seconds but with a microsecond fraction.
- Added session locking to avoid concurrency problems with AJAX apps
- Fixed PECL bug #14642 (3.0.x breaks BC with 2.2.x)
- Fixed PECL request #13758 (Failed to extract 'connection' variable from object)
- Fixed PECL request #14658 (Allow connection timeouts in ms, not seconds)
- New INI directive
memcache.lock_timeout = 15