||Stanislav Malyshev <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
Kirti Velankar (developer) [details]
Gustavo Lopes <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
|| The Internationalization extension exposes functionality of the ICU library to PHP.
This extension has been bundled with PHP since version 5.3. This PECL version backports improvements made in the development version of PHP to PHP 5.2-5.4.
Version 3.0 is in sync with PHP 5.5; binaries are nonetheless provided here. They may be preferrable to those bundled with PHP 5.5 due to being compiled against a more recent version of ICU.
Windows binaries (VC 9, x86, 3.0.0):
The binaries depend on the ICU libraries (version 51.2 for 3.0.0), which must be available to PHP.
This extension is compatible with PHP 5.2; however, no Windows binaries will be provided for that PHP version.
|- Add UConverter class (ICU's UConverter API).
See RFC at http://wiki.php.net/rfc/uconverter
- Fixed defective cloning of subclassed intl classes. See also bug #62915.
- Allow Spoofchecker to be registered on ICU versions with .1 minor numbers like
- Fix SPOOFCHECKER_METHOD_FETCH_OBJECT definition.
- Fix handling of several uinitialized intl objects.
- Added the intl tests extracted from Symfony.
- Fixed several tests.