||Extension for the Ingres/Vectorwise Database Systems.
||Grant Croker <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||This extension supports the Ingres/Vectorwise Database Systems.
|This release fixes a number problems discovered since 2.0.0 was released. See below for the list of changes made:
- Improved performance by batch fetching rows
- Improved interoperability when working with older Ingres releases
- Improved cleanup when a transaction/session is prematurely aborted
- Replaced "long long int" with "__int64" to allow the extension to build with VC6
- Use PZVAL_ISREF instead of pointing at (*val)->is_ref
- Added --enable-ingres2 to generate php_ingres2.dll for Windows
- Fixed regression with IIAPI_CP_LOGIN_LOCAL being used at the wrong API level
- Revised PECL_INGRES_VERSION to take in to consideration --enable-ingres2
- Fixed LOB retrieval when used with scollable cursors with Ingres 9.2.0