||A bytecode compiler
||Alan Knowles <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
val khokhlov <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||bcompiler enables you to encode your scripts in phpbytecode, enabling you to protect the source code.
bcompiler could be used in the following situations
- to create a exe file of a PHP-GTK application (in conjunction with other software)
- to create closed source libraries
- to provide clients with time expired software (prior to payment)
- to deliver close source applications
- for use on embedded systems, where disk space is a priority.
For install instructions see the manual at pear.php.net
Note: a PHP7 version is being worked on here - https://github.com/nanosonde/bcgen
|Finally a stable release - Many thanks for Val for looking after the package.
- sources split to several files
- bcompiler.debug and bcompiler.debugfile ini entries to control debugging
- interfaces are serialized
- reflection info is serialized
- try to detect __FILE__ and __DIR__, bcompiler.detect_filedir=0 turns it off
- bug with not looking for gz/bz2 compressed sources in include_path fixed
- bug with handling classes when classname+filename > 127 bytes fixed
- bcompiled files are properly displayed in get_included_files()
- support for new superglobals
- fix segfault in bc_serialize_Filedir