||A bytecode compiler
||Alan Knowles <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
val khokhlov <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
||bcompiler enables you to encode your scripts in phpbytecode, enabling you to protect the source code.
bcompiler could be used in the following situations
- to create a exe file of a PHP-GTK application (in conjunction with other software)
- to create closed source libraries
- to provide clients with time expired software (prior to payment)
- to deliver close source applications
- for use on embedded systems, where disk space is a priority.
For install instructions see the manual at pear.php.net
Note: a PHP7 version is being worked on here - https://github.com/nanosonde/bcgen
|- APC-bcompiler interaction (so, you can use both at the same time)
- many bugs were fixed
- some code clean-up