||A bytecode compiler
||Alan Knowles <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
val khokhlov <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||bcompiler enables you to encode your scripts in phpbytecode, enabling you to protect the source code.
bcompiler could be used in the following situations
- to create a exe file of a PHP-GTK application (in conjunction with other software)
- to create closed source libraries
- to provide clients with time expired software (prior to payment)
- to deliver close source applications
- for use on embedded systems, where disk space is a priority.
For install instructions see the manual at pear.php.net
|- It actually works now! (decompiler fixed so it doesnt segfault)
- Added compiler script to convert groups of php files/classes to bytecodes
- Lots of Windows Build fixes, hopefully a windows version will be available soon.