||The Zend OPcache provides faster PHP execution through opcode caching and optimization.
Xinchen Hui <
laruence at php dot net >
Hannes Magnusson <
bjori at php dot net >
Zeev Suraski <
zeev at zend dot com >
Dmitry Stogov (lead)
||The Zend OPcache provides faster PHP execution through opcode caching and
optimization. It improves PHP performance by storing precompiled script
bytecode in the shared memory. This eliminates the stages of reading code from
the disk and compiling it on future access. In addition, it applies a few
bytecode optimization patterns that make code execution faster.
- Fixed Bug #64490 (add __FreeBSD_kernel__ to allowed FreeBSD defs)
- Fixed Bug #64482 (Opcodes for dynamic includes should not be cached)
- Fixed Bug #64353 (Built-in classes can be unavailable with dynamic includes and Optimizer+)
- Fixed compatibility with ext/phar
- Fixed Issue #58 (PHP-5.2 compatibility)
- Fixed Issue #57 (segfaults in drupal7)
- Fixed Issue #54 (PECL install adds extension= instead of zend_extension= to php.ini)-iii
- Allows exclusion of large files from being cached
- Save a stat() call by calling sapi_module.get_stat()
- Add optional flag to opcache_get_status()
- Separate "start_time" from "last_restart_time"