||A Native Windows Binding for PHP
||Rubem Pechansky (lead) [details]
Stefano F. Rausch <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
||WinBinder is a new extension that allows PHP programmers to build native Window applications. It wraps the Windows API in a lightweight, easy-to-use library, so that program creation is quick and straightforward.
|- Applications can be made single instance
- Implemented Always on Top windows
- Windows with no border, no title bar and draggable
- New and improved PHP database library (thanks to Hans) with several enhancements and new documentation
- Programatically minimize / maximize / restore application windows
- New control class for bimapped buttons with automatic tooltips
- Change icons in the taskbar
- wb_get_system_info("DiskDrives") now returns the list of available disk drives
- wb_get_image_size() removed, merged with wb_get_size() which now returns icon sizes too
- Some odd constant names changed at last
- In most (but not all) errors, the warning message will now display the name of the function where the error occurred
- New, smaller php-win.exe does not need php.exe anymore
- Fixed: Closing modeless dialogs terminates applications
- Fixed: Persistent icon bug in ListViews
- Fixed: After switching to another program and back, wb_destroy_window() destroyed the main window instead of the dialog
- Fixed: Modeless dialogs did not always pass the focus to the calling window when closed
- As always, many other fixes and enhancements, several new sample scripts and many additions and corrections to the documentation.
Please make sure you see the changelog.txt and db_changelog.txt for details.