||A Native Windows Binding for PHP
||Rubem Pechansky (lead) [details]
Stefano F. Rausch <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
||WinBinder is a new extension that allows PHP programmers to build native Window applications. It wraps the Windows API in a lightweight, easy-to-use library, so that program creation is quick and straightforward.
|This release has many bug fixes and more enhancements. the main ones are:
- Fixed bug that made some classes appear 'wrong' over tab pages in Windows XP
- New style options: grid lines and check boxes in ListViews; tick marks in Sliders; sunken borders in various classes; wrap lines in labels
- Consistent processing of focus and double-click notification messages
- New functionalities and fixes to low-level functions
- Several enhancements to the example and test applications
- Several other enhancements and various bugs corrected
- Some enhancements to web site
Some fixes werw quite major and may be still unstable, so please report any bugs you find.