||A Native Windows Binding for PHP
||Rubem Pechansky (lead) [details]
Stefano F. Rausch <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||WinBinder is a new extension that allows PHP programmers to build native Window applications. It wraps the Windows API in a lightweight, easy-to-use library, so that program creation is quick and straightforward.
|This is a major update with several important changes.
- Double-clicks in list views, treeviews and list boxes
- Sort list view columns, list boxes, and combo boxes
- New container pages inside tab controls for more reliable and better operation
- Tab control pages can be selected programmatically
- Keyboard accelerators in tab controls
- Simpler creation of static controls, disabled controls, and invisible controls
- Several bugs corrected, fixes to some paint problems
- Several improvements and additions to documentation
- Some new and improved applications