||Service Component Architecture (SCA) and Service Data Objects (SDO) for PHP
Caroline Maynard <
cem at php dot net >
Graham Charters <
gcc at php dot net >
Matthew Peters <
mfp at php dot net >
Simon Laws (lead)
||Service Data Objects (SDOs) enable PHP applications to work with data from different sources (typically a database query or an XML file) using a single interface. SCA for PHP allows a PHP programmer to write reusable components (classes) in PHP, which can be called either locally, or in a a variety of ways remotely (soap web services, xml-rpc, json-rpc, REST, etc), but always with the same interface.
* Fixes for PECL bugs:
- PECL#10925 - Don't treat magic PHP methods as service operations
- PECL#10989 - don't automatically make all types in the wsdl nillable
- PECL#10994 - Business Exceptions Data Returned to Client
- PECL#11004 - WSDL Generated Does Not Validate
- PECL#11012 - Visual Studio Consumption of SCA Generated WSDL
- Pick up revision 546761 of Tuscany SDO code.
- Include new eBay soap binding
- Tactical version of the in memory caching of the data model enabled for eBay binding
- Unit tests keep going to conclusion even when extensions are missing
- Added the eServiceStore example - shows several components which can be make local or
remote with only a swift change of the @binding annotations.