||GDChart Based Graphing Interface
||Ilia Alshanetsky <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
Rasmus Lerdorf <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||The GDChart extension provides an interface to the bundled
gdchart library. This library uses GD (bundled) library to generate
20 different types of graphs based on supplied parameters.
The extension provides an OO interface to gdchart exposing
majority of options via properties and complex (array) options via
a series of methods.
To use the current version of the extension PHP 5.0.0 is required,
and older PHP 4 only version can be downloaded from CVS, by checking
out the extension with PECL_4_3 tag.
|Rewrite of the extension to allow it to work with PHP 5.1
Changes include the following:
* virtual properties implemented via getter/setter are now real
* all array options can only be set via supplied methods
* properties & methods follow studlyCaps naming conventions
* all constants are now class constants
* fixed a number of potential crashes due to missing input validation
* fixed memory leaks in gdchart library