||This is the official PHP Extension to connect to CUBRID Database.
Esen Sagynov (lead)
||CUBRID is an open source database management system highly optimized for Web applications (http://www.cubrid.org). The current PHP extension is fully compatibly with the latest stable version of CUBRID Database. To post issues and report bugs, please use CUBRID Official Forum at http://forum.cubrid.org.
This release works with Cubrid 8.4.3. It is based on the 8.4.1 branch and containing all the features in 8.4.1.
Changed and Enhanced Features:
1) APIS-385: Fix the segment fault when using cubrid_fetch_object().
2) APIS-196: Return value of cubrid_column_types() is unknown when the column is set(list)
3) APIS-294: Fixed a bug for cubrid_connect_with_url that when user don't pass user/password, public will be given
4) APIS-280: Modified cubrid_affected_rows's parameter
5) APIS-266: Remove "CUBRID Version" row in phpinfo()
6) APIS-241: cubrid_real_escape_string() returns NULL for JSO string value
7) APIS-194: cubrid_fetch_row and cubrid_fetch_array can't fetch results after added CUBRID_LOB option
8) APIS-268: Modify PARAM_LOCK_TIMEOUT of cubrid_set_db_parameter
If you want to get more information about the bugs or if you need help, please go to