||This is the official PHP Extension to connect to CUBRID Database.
||Esen Sagynov (lead) [details]
||CUBRID is an open source database management system highly optimized for Web applications (http://www.cubrid.org). The current PHP extension is fully compatibly with the latest stable version of CUBRID Database. To post issues and report bugs, please use CUBRID Official Forum at http://forum.cubrid.org.
|2008 R4.0 Release
This release is a major release. Several new features have been added to this
version including auto commit, multiple SQL statements support, named parameter
and so on. Accordingly new functions are added, and several bugs have been
Changed and Enhanced Features:
- Add named parameter support:
cubrid_bind() supports both positioal and named parameter when binding
parameters for SQL statement.
- Add multiple SQL statements support:
cubrid_execute() supports multiple SQL statements when the option
CUBRID_EXEC_QUERY_ALL is set. The return value of cubrid_execute() is the
result of the first query, and you can use cubrid_next_result() to get the
result of next query if it is executed successfully.
- Add auto commit support:
CUBRID PHP supports auto-commit mode. You can set auto-commit mode when
connecting to CUBRID by using cubrid_connect_with_url(). You can also get
auto-commit mode of current connection by using cubrid_get_autocommit() and
change it by using cubrid_set_autocommit().
- Add database parameter setting support:
cubrid_set_db_parameter() can be used to set the database transaction isolation
level and lock timeout value.
- cubrid_insert_id() returns only one value:
cubrid_insert_id() will not return an array, instead it will return a string
representing the ID generated by the AUTO_INCREMENT column which is updated by
the previous INSERT query.
CUBRID supports AUTO_INCREMENT for more than one columns in a table. In most
cases, there will be a single AUTO_INCREMENT column in a table. If there are
multiple AUTO_INCREMENT columns, the cubrid_insert_id() should not be used even
if it will return a value.
- cubrid_lob_size() return value type changes:
cubrid_lob_size() will return the lob size as a string.
- Fix a bug in cubrid_fetch_object: cubrid_fetch_object can't work with php-5.2.x;
- Fix a bug in cubrid_put: There may be column name string copy error if the length of column name is more than 4;
- Fix a bug in cubrid_bind: When the value of binding parameter is NULL, it will covert the value to empty string;
- Fix a bug which may casue memory leak: After calling array_init(return_value), if error occures, it should destroy the array before returning false;
- Fix a bug about BLOB/CLOB: When inserting LOB data, if the data size is large enough, it will fails. And if the LOB data is in a file, and it is too large to be put into memory, you can bind a file path name when binding the LOB data;
- Fix a bug about CLOB: When binding data type is CLOB, it will fail when inserting it into CUBRID.