||Alternative PHP Monitor
||Patrick Allaert <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [details]
Olivier Garcia (developer) [details]
Davide Mendolia <email@example.com> (lead) [details]
||Monitoring extension for PHP, collects error events and statistics and send them to one of his drivers:
SQLite and MariaDB/MySQL drivers are storing those in a database.
StatsD driver sends them to StatsD using UDP.
Socket driver sends them via UDP or TCP socket using its dedicated protocol.
More drivers to come (SNMP, e-mail, Hadoop,...).
A web frontend exists for manipulating the data stored in database at: https://github.com/patrickallaert/php-apm-web
- New information stored: IP, host, POST data, cookies
- Configuration to limit the depth when dumping variables (apm.dump_max_depth)
- JSON flag for apm_get_*_events and apm_get_*_slow_requests
- Some UI refactoring
- Minor optimizations
- Installation failing because of config file being named "config.php"
pecl/pear installer issue?
- Some compilation warnings
- Deffered mode taking only the *mysql* error_reporting into account
- APM not correctly linking to libmysqlclient
- Possible buffer overflows
- Compilation issues related to timelib with PHP >= 5.3.9