||Provides functions for function traces and profiling
||Derick Rethans <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [wishlist] [details]
||The Xdebug extension helps you debugging your script by providing a lot of
valuable debug information. The debug information that Xdebug can provide
includes the following:
* stack and function traces in error messages with:
o full parameter display for user defined functions
o function name, file name and line indications
o support for member functions
* memory allocation
* protection for infinite recursions
Xdebug also provides:
* profiling information for PHP scripts
* code coverage analysis
* capabilities to debug your scripts interactively with a debug client
|Tue, Dec 30, 2008 - xdebug 2.0.4
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed for strange jump positions in path analysis.
- Fixed issues with code coverage crashing on parse errors.
- Fixed code code coverage by overriding more opcodes.
- Fixed issues with Xdebug stalling/crashing when detaching from remote
- Fixed crash on Vista where memory was freed with routines from a different
standard-C library than it was allocated with. (Patch by Eric Promislow
- Link against the correct CRT library. (Patch by Eric Promislow
- Sort the symbol elements according to name. (Patch by Eric Promislow
- Fixed support for mapped-drive UNC paths for Windows. (Patch by Eric
- Fixed a segfault in interactive mode while including a file.
- Fixed a crash in super global dumping in case somebody was strange enough
to reassign them to a value type other than an Array.
- Simplify version checking for libtool. (Patch by PGNet
- Fixed display of unused returned variables from functions in PHP 5.3.
- Include config.w32 in the packages as well.
- Fixed .dsp for building with PHP 4.
+ Added features:
- Support debugging into phars.
- Basic PHP 5.3 support.