||Provides functions for function traces and profiling
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||The Xdebug extension helps you debugging your script by providing a lot of
valuable debug information. The debug information that Xdebug can provide
includes the following:
* stack and function traces in error messages with:
o full parameter display for user defined functions
o function name, file name and line indications
o support for member functions
* memory allocation
* protection for infinite recursions
Xdebug also provides:
* profiling information for PHP scripts
* code coverage analysis
* capabilities to debug your scripts interactively with a debug client
Sun, Nov 11, 2007 - xdebug 2.0.2
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed bug #325: DBGP: "detach" stops further sessions being established
- Fixed bug #321: Code coverage crashes on empty PHP files.
- Fixed bug #318: Segmentation Fault in code coverage analysis.
- Fixed bug #315: Xdebug crashes when including a file that doesn't exist.
- Fixed bug #314: PHP CLI Error Logging thwarted when XDebug Loaded.
- Fixed bug #300: Direction of var_dump().
- Always set the transaction_id and command. (Related to bug #313).