||Provides functions for function traces and profiling
Derick Rethans <
derick at php dot net >
||The Xdebug extension helps you debugging your script by providing a lot of
valuable debug information. The debug information that Xdebug can provide
includes the following:
* stack and function traces in error messages with:
o full parameter display for user defined functions
o function name, file name and line indications
o support for member functions
* memory allocation
* protection for infinite recursions
Xdebug also provides:
* profiling information for PHP scripts
* code coverage analysis
* capabilities to debug your scripts interactively with a debug client
Wed, May 17, 2007 - xdebug 2.0.0rc4
- Use Âµ seconds instead of a tenths of Âµ seconds to avoid confusion in
- Changed xdebug.profiler_output_name and xdebug.trace_output_name to use
%c = crc32 of the current working directory
%p = pid
%r = random number
%s = script name
%t = timestamp (seconds)
%u = timestamp (microseconds)
%H = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']
%R = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']
%S = session_id (from $_COOKIE if set)
%% = literal %
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed bug #255: Call Stack Table doesn't show Location on Windows.
- Fixed bug #251: Using the source command with an invalid filename returns
- Fixed bug #243: show_exception_trace="0" ignored.
- Fixed bug #241: Crash in xdebug_get_function_stack().
- Fixed bug #240: Crash with xdebug.remote_log on Windows.
- Fixed a segfault in rendering stack traces to error logs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented variable names from being recorded for remote
debug session while xdebug.collect_vars was turned off.
- Fixed xdebug_dump_superglobals() in case no super globals were
- Removed functions:
- Removed support for Memory profiling as that didn't work properly.
- Get rid of xdebug.default_enable setting and associated functions:
xdebug_disable() and xdebug_enable().
+ Added features:
- Implemented support for four different xdebug.collect_params settings for
stack traces and function traces.
- Allow to trigger profiling by the XDEBUG_PROFILE cookie.
- Correctly add namespace definitions to XML.
- Added the xdebug namespace that adds extra information to breakpoints if
- Stopped the use of >error> elements for exception breakpoints, as that
violates the protocol.