||Provides functions for function traces and profiling
||Derick Rethans <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [wishlist] [details]
||The Xdebug extension helps you debugging your script by providing a lot of
valuable debug information. The debug information that Xdebug can provide
includes the following:
* stack and function traces in error messages with:
o full parameter display for user defined functions
o function name, file name and line indications
o support for member functions
* memory allocation
* protection for infinite recursions
Xdebug also provides:
* profiling information for PHP scripts
* code coverage analysis
* capabilities to debug your scripts interactively with a debug client
|Tue, Mar 13, 2012 - xdebug 2.2.0rc1
+ Added features:
- Support for PHP 5.4.
- Added ANSI colour output for the shell. (Including patches by Michael
- Added var_dump() overloading on the command line (issue #457).
- Added better support for closures in stack and function traces.
- Added the size of arrays to the overloaded variable output, so that you
know how many elements there are.
- Added support for X-HTTP-FORWARDED-FOR before falling back to REMOTE_ADDR
(issue #660). (Patch by Hannes Magnusson)
- Added the method call type to xdebug_get_function_stack() (issue #695).
- Added extra information to error printouts to tell that the error
suppression operator has been ignored due to xdebug.scream.
- Added a error-specific CSS class to stack traces.
+ New settings:
- xdebug.cli_color for colouring output on the command line (Unix only).
- Added xdebug.trace_enable_trigger to triger function traces through a
GET/POST/COOKIE parameter (issue #517). (Patch by Patrick Allaert)
- Added support for the 'U' format specifier for function trace and
- Improved performance by lazy-initializing data structures.
- Improved code coverage performance. (Including some patches by Taavi
- Improved compatibility with KCacheGrind.
- Improved logging of remote debugging connections, by added connection
success/failure logging to the xdebug.remote_log functionality.
= Fixed bugs:
- No additional bug fixes besides the ones from the 2.1 branch up til