||Provides functions for function traces and profiling
||Derick Rethans <firstname.lastname@example.org> (lead) [wishlist] [details]
||The Xdebug extension helps you debugging your script by providing a lot of
valuable debug information. The debug information that Xdebug can provide
includes the following:
* stack and function traces in error messages with:
o full parameter display for user defined functions
o function name, file name and line indications
o support for member functions
* memory allocation
* protection for infinite recursions
Xdebug also provides:
* profiling information for PHP scripts
* code coverage analysis
* capabilities to debug your scripts interactively with a debug client
|Tue, May 08, 2012 - xdebug 2.2.0
+ Added features:
- Support for PHP 5.4.
- Added ANSI colour output for the shell. (Including patches by Michael
- Added var_dump() overloading on the command line (issue #457).
- Added better support for closures in stack and function traces.
- Added the size of arrays to the overloaded variable output, so that you
know how many elements there are.
- Added support for X-HTTP-FORWARDED-FOR before falling back to REMOTE_ADDR
(issue #660). (Patch by Hannes Magnusson)
- Added the method call type to xdebug_get_function_stack() (issue #695).
- Added extra information to error printouts to tell that the error
suppression operator has been ignored due to xdebug.scream.
- Added a error-specific CSS class to stack traces.
+ New settings:
- xdebug.cli_color for colouring output on the command line (Unix only).
- Added xdebug.trace_enable_trigger to triger function traces through a
GET/POST/COOKIE parameter (issue #517). (Patch by Patrick Allaert)
- Added support for the 'U' format specifier for function trace and
- Improved performance by lazy-initializing data structures.
- Improved code coverage performance. (Including some patches by Taavi
- Improved compatibility with KCacheGrind.
- Improved logging of remote debugging connections, by added connection
success/failure logging to the xdebug.remote_log functionality.
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed bug #827: Enabling Xdebug causes phpt tests to fail because of
var_dump() formatting issues.
- Fixed bug #823: Single quotes are escaped in var_dumped string output.
- Fixed issue #819: Xdebug 2.2.0RC2 can't stand on a breakpoint more than 30 seconds.
- Fixed bug #801: Segfault with streamwrapper and unclosed $fp on
- Fixed issue #797: Xdebug crashes when fetching static properties.
- Fixed bug #794: Allow coloured output on Windows.
- Fixed bug #784: Unlimited feature for var_display_max_data and
var_display_max_depth is undocumented.
- Fixed bug #774: Apache crashes on header() calls.
- Fixed bug #764: Tailored Installation instructions do not work.
- Fixed bug #758: php_value xdebug.idekey is ignored in .htaccess files
- Fixed bug #728: Profiler reports __call() invocations confusingly/wrongly.
- Fixed bug #687: Xdebug does not show dynamically defined variable.
- Fixed bug #662: idekey is set to running user.
- Fixed bug #627: Added the realpath check.