||YAML-1.0 parser and emitter
Alexey Zakhlestin <
indeyets at gmail dot com >
||A binding to the Syck library.
YAML(tm) (rhymes with "camel") is a straightforward machine parsable data serialization format designed for human readability and interaction with scripting languages. YAML is optimized for data serialization, configuration settings, log files, Internet messaging and filtering.
- fixed handling of invalid merge-references [pecl#11585]
- fixed tsrm-incompatibility introduced in 0.9
- added support for timestamps in syck_load
- added support for DateTime in syck_dump
- fixed dumping of associative-arrays