||Investigate your code's behavior in production
Jeff Ching (lead)
||Stackdriver Debugger is a free, open-source way to debug your running
application without requiring a redeployment.
This library allows you to set breakpoints in your running application that
conditionally capture local variable state, stack traces, and more. This library
can work in conjunction with the PHP library google/cloud-debugger (available
via composer: https://packagist.org/packages/google/cloud-debugger) in
order to send collected data to a backend storage server.
- Limit memory usage (#28)
- Limit time spent in debugger (#33)
- Detect and handle OPcache clearing (#35)
- Optionally limit stackframe depth for capturing variables (#39)
- Provide hash id for deduping arrays and strings (#41)
- Fix segfault for OSX (#42)