||Runkit7 : For all those things you.... probably shouldn't have been doing anyway.... but surely do!
Tyson Andre (lead)
||BSD License (3 Clause)
||Replace, rename, and remove user defined functions, methods, and constants.
Define customized superglobal variables for general purpose use.
Runkit7 3.0 finishes changing this extension's name from "runkit" to "runkit7".
THIS WILL REQUIRE CHANGES TO YOUR BUILD SCRIPTS AND PHP.INI FILES.
This change was made at the request of PECL admins, to comply with naming and packaging standards.
- The compiled shared object name has been changed from `runkit.so` to `runkit7.so` (Mac/Linux) and `php_runkit.dll` to `php_runkit7.dll` (Windows)
(php.ini files should be changed to reference `extension=runkit7.so` or `extension=php_runkit7.dll`)
- The configure flag names have been changed from flags such as `--enable-runkit` / `--enable-runkit-modify` to `--enable-runkit7` / `--enable-runkit7-modify`
- Code using `extension_loaded('runkit')` should be changed to `extension_loaded('runkit7')` (as well as uses of ReflectionExtension, etc.)
- The ini options `runkit.superglobal` and `runkit.internal_override` are unaffected.
- It is now possible to disable superglobal support (--disable-runkit7-super was fixed)
- Classkit compatibility functions/constants have been removed.