Top Level :: Math
This package is not maintained, if you would like to take over please go to this page
||big_int library provides a set of functions for calculations with arbitrary length integers and bitsets
Alexander Valyalkin <
valyala at gmail dot com >
||Functions from this package are useful for number theory
applications. For example, in two-keys cryptography.
See /tests/RSA.php in the package for example of simple
implementation of RSA-like cryptoalgorithm.
See http://pear.php.net/packages/Crypt_RSA/ project for
more complex implementation of RSA-like crypto, which
supports key generating, encrypting/decrypting, generating
and validating of digital sign.
The package has many bitset functions, which allow to work
with arbitrary length bitsets.
This package is much faster than bundled into PHP BCMath
and consists almost all functions, which are implemented
in PHP GMP extension, but it needn't any external libraries.
+ improved memory management in big_int library (see big_int_create() and big_int_realloc() functions)
* fixed bug int big_int_or(), big_int_add(), big_int_xor() and big_int_andnot(). These functions returns wrong result if start position != 0
* fixed bug in big_int_rand() function. Sometimes it returns unexpected (negative) numbers
* fixed number overflow bug in big_int_create() and big_int_realloc() functions
* fixed compilation bug under FreeBSD 4 (it doesn't have ANSI C99 stdint.h header file) ( thanks to HitMan http://webpark.ru )
* fixed compilation bug under unix, which fails building bundled into PHP package
* windows-style carriage returns \r\n replaced by unix-style \n in all files, except MSVC-related *.dsp, *.dsw, *.sln & *.vcproj
|Dependencies for release 1.0.7
||No dependencies registered.