||MySQL X DevAPI for PHP
Johannes Schl?ter (lead)
Dariusz ?lusarczyk <
marines at php dot net >
Filip Janiszewski <
fjanisze at php dot net >
Andrey Hristov (developer)
hery ramilison (lead)
||The X DevAPI is the new common API for MySQL Connectors built on the X Protocol introduced in MySQL 5.7.12.
The X DevAPI wraps powerful concepts in a simple API.
* A new high-level session concept enables you to write code that can transparently scale from single MySQL Server to a multiple server environment.
* Read operations are simple and easy to understand.
The X DevAPI introduces a new, modern and easy-to-learn way to work with your data.
* Documents are stored in Collections and have their dedicated CRUD operation set.
* Work with your existing domain objects or generate code based on structure definitions for strictly typed languages.
* Focus is put on working with data via CRUD operations. See Section 3.1, “CRUD Operations Overview”.
* Modern practices and syntax styles are used to get away from traditional SQL-String-Building. See Chapter 10, Building Expressions.
WL#12593: DevAPI: Handling of Default Schema
WL#12457: Be prepared for initial notice on connection
WL#12291: automagically resolve path to preferred version of boost on pb2
orabug #28803092 the offset() method requires limit()
orabug #28802524 always use sql()->execute() instead of executeSql()
orabug #27441854 fetchAll should return an empty array when the result is empty, not (bool)false
orabug #28804413 containers methods
orabug #28802453 TableDelete: offset does not seem useful
orabug #29011588 execute more than once for crud ops with bind causes crash at releasing
orabug #28605347 CollectionFind::offset() without limit() error is unclear
orabug #28803201 FieldMetadata and ColumnResult are returning different information about columns
orabug #28804447 remove client functions
orabug #28802551 Collection::createIndex() create an index on multiple fields
orabug #28804461 ensure groupBy() functionality
orabug #28838435 PHPT tests - make checking results more precise