||A high performance, open source, general RPC framework that puts mobile and HTTP/2 first.
Stanley Cheung (lead)
||Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs) provide a useful abstraction for building distributed applications and services. The libraries in this repository provide a concrete implementation of the gRPC protocol, layered over HTTP/2. These libraries enable communication between clients and servers using any combination of the supported languages.
- Fixed some memory leaks #9559, #10996
- Disabled cares dependency from gRPC C Core #10940
- De-coupled protobuf dependency #11112
- Fixed extension reported version #10842
- Added config.w32 for Windows support #8161
- Fixed PHP distrib test after cc files were added #11193
- Fixed protoc plugin comment escape bug #11025